Tour de Cure Training Rides Every Saturday in May
Syracuse Bicycle is proud to announce our 2013 Get Fit2Cure Training Program in cooperation with the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure in Verona Beach on June 9, 2013! Whether this is your first Tour ride or you’re an experienced rider with a bigger goal, we have the right training and right equipment for you.
2013 Syracuse Bicycle Get Fit2Cure Ride Schedule
Training rides are available to ANYONE registered for the Tour! All rides will leave from Onondaga Lake Park at 8:00am, Canoe Rental area, west side ofLong Branch Rd. Ride Distances Offered:
Saturday, May 4th, 2013 : 50, 30, 15
Saturday, May 11th, 2013: 65, 35, 20, 10
Saturday, May 18th, 2013: 70, 40, 25, 15
Saturday, May 25th, 2013: 75, 45, 30, 20
Saturday, June 1st, 2013: 80, 50, 35, 25
Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan on attending. Please include the ride distance you plan on riding. Thanks!
More About Team Syracuse Bicycle
In 2012, the Syracuse Bicycle Tour de Cure team included 26 motivated riders who raised $10,181 for the ADA, narrowly missing the award for 1st Place Corporate Team to Lockheed Martin’s team by only a few thousand dollars.
We’re planning on coming back even stronger in 2013 to capture that first place spot! But we need your help. Whether you’re a beginner or more experienced rider, whether you’re planning on riding 15 miles or taking on the challenge of the 100 mile ride…consider joining our team. The only prerequisite is a can-do attitude and a minimum fundraising goal of $150.
We are determined to reach our team goal of 50 riders raising $20,000, one rider at a time. Register now for the Tour as a member of the Syracuse Bicycle Team and get these great benefits:
- DISCOUNTS. Store discount: 10% off bikes, Garmin products, car racks and power meters. 15% off accessories and apparel from date of registration until Tour date 6/9/2013;
- COMARADERIE. Training Rides every weekend in May leading up to the Tour to get you ready to go the distance. Syracuse Bicycle Team Member pre-ride coffee meet-ups each weekend.
- MORE SAVINGS. Syracuse Bicycle Team Member Only social gathering at the shop to meet your training partners, enjoy food and drink, and additional store wide discounts in March.
- COOL CLOTHING. Syracuse Bicycle/Tour de Cure Special Edition Team Jersey available for purchase at discounted rate, or free to team members who raise over $1000.
- EDUCATION. Team Only Basic Bicycle Repair Clinics in March and May
- RELAXATION. Team Only Special Tent Area at the Tour so you can relax pre- and post-ride in style!
So let’s get in gear and ride to Stop Diabetes!