Complete Bicycle Overhaul
Regular Price: $225
On Sale: $175 until 1/31/13
Let our professional mechanics give your bike some love this winter! This service includes:
- Adjust, lube and align front/rear brakes, resurface pads/pad installation
- Adjust, clean and lubricate front and rear derailleurs (clean and lube pulleys)
- True front and rear wheels, clean rims, hubs & spokes
- Disassemble, clean, and inspect/replace hub bearings, headset bearings, bottom
bracket bearings and components as needed (pack with fresh grease and adjust to perfection)
- Clean chain, cassette and chain rings in ultrasonic cleaner
- Lube and/or replace all cables
- Clean frame and fork thoroughly
Offer details: Must be booked by January 31, 2013. Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts. Package includes labor only. Parts (if necessary) are additional. A complete quote will be provided at time of check-in.
Retul Bicycle Fitting
Regular Price: $275
On Sale: $200 until 1/31/13
Get Comfortable on Your Bike Now, Ride Faster This Spring!
A bike fit using Retül technology typically includes the following steps:
- The fitter does an initial physical assessment of the rider, and at this point can address the rider’s concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues the rider hopes to alleviate during the bike fit. Once this is completed, the Retül process truly begins.
- LED markers are strategically placed on eight anatomical points of the rider: the wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, heel, and toe.
- As the rider pedals, Retül’s sensor bar gathers real-time, three-dimensional data of the rider’s pedal strokes and movements. Retül’s rotating platform allows the fitter to collect data for both sides of the rider without the rider leaving the bike.
- The rider’s data is compiled into a reader-friendly report for analysis by the fitter. The fitter can then assess the rider’s position and make necessary adjustments.
- The Zin, Retül’s handheld digitizer, allows the fitter to digitally measure the rider’s bike at 13-15 points, depending on the bike. The Zin can measure fixed points, contours, and curves, and provides a complete digital map of the bike.
- The fit information is saved and stored on the fitter’s computer. The data includes the rider’s personal profile, specific data and measurements from the fit, bike measurements, and the rider’s final fit position. The fitter will be able to access and print these records for comparison and tracking of historical fit data for the client.