Bill Houser Triathlon Swim Clinics
Join Coach Bill Houser this winter for an 8-week triathlon specific swim clinic for beginner, intermediate and advanced swimmers. Sessions at both Le Moyne College and Cazenovia College. Bill has taught hundreds of adults and teens of all skill levels how to swim faster and more efficiently over the past several years. 2013 Clinic Details: Contact Bill Houser for more information at email@example.com
Which class is right for you?
- A first time triathlete with little swimming experience.
- A person that can comfortably swim 50 – 200 yards of any stroke, not necessarily freestyle.
- A person that struggles with the basic mechanics of freestyle (breathing, kicking, timing, etc.).
- A first time triathlete with some swimming experience or a seasoned triathlete looking to improve on their freestyle mechanics.
- A person that can swim 300 – 800 yards comfortably, preferably all freestyle (not necessarily good
- A seasoned triathlete looking to become a stronger swimmer.
- Although drill work will be incorporated, the main focus will be on conditioning.
If you would to sign-up for one of the clinics or have any questions, please contact me Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org. As in the past, each clinic is limited to 20 fully paid participants and the minimal number of participants to hold a clinic is 10.